INFORMATION FOR RESERVATION OF THE GLENNA DROSCHA PARK PAVILION, AURELIUS TOWNSHIP
- Township residents may reserve the pavilion at Glenna Droscha Park at no charge.
- The Pavilion is 22' x 50', has 2 large grills, restroom facilities, and 11 adult sized picnic tables and 2 child's sized picnic tables.
- Parties shall be terminated at dusk.
- Please put all trash in the receptacles at the pavilion.
INFORMATION FOR THE RENTAL OF THE AURELIUS TOWNSHIP HALL
- Township residents may rent the large meeting room at the Township Hall for $75.00/day.
- Money must be received by township before reservation can be made.
- The resident renting the hall must attend the event.
- Capacity is 95 people.
- The township has 7 – 12 ft. tables, 2 – 10 ft. tables and 6 - 60” round tables.
RENTER MAY NOT SET UP PRIOR TO HIS/HER RENTAL DATE - unless he/she has rented that date also.
1. RENTER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE BUILDING KEY, the key is not to be turned over to any other person.
2. Renter must be a resident of the Township and must be present at all times during the rental period.
3. NO SMOKING - Smoking is prohibited in the building and 50’ from the entrance to the building.
4. No Red Pop or Red Punch of any kind.
5. Decorating of ceiling, fans, or walls is not permitted.
6. Burning of candles or incense is not permitted.
7. Tables and chairs shall not be removed from the building.
8. Parties shall be terminated by 1:00 A.M.
9. Renter shall return tables and chairs to the proper racks. YOU MUST WIPE OFF ALL THE TABLES!
10. Renter shall vacuum hall and entry before vacating premises.
11. Thermostats shall be turned to 60 degrees when exiting the building. Air conditioning turned off.
12. All doors and windows shall be locked.
13. Renter shall deposit the key in the office drop box outside the entrance door before vacating the premises.
14. Renter shall leave nothing behind to pick up at a future date.
15. RENTER SHALL REMOVE GARBAGE AND TRASH FROM THE TOWNSHIP PROPERTY.
16. Do not leave soiled diapers in the restrooms or on the premises.
17. Be considerate of Library Staff and Patrons.
*NO ALCOHOL - Use of alcoholic beverages is strictly prohibited on all Township property*
Indemnification Agreement: Renters using the hall agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Aurelius Township from any claim, demand, suit, loss, cost of experience, or any damage which may be asserted, claimed or recovered against or from Aurelius Township by reason of any damage to property, personal injury or bodily injury, including death, sustained by any person whomsoever and which damage, injury, or death, arises out of or is incident to or in any way connected with the performance of this contract, and regardless of which claim, demand, damage, loss, cost of expense if cause in whole or in part by the negligence of Aurelius Township, or by third parties, or by the agents, servants, employees or factors of any of them.
Cancellation Policy: To receive a hall rental refund, cancellation must be made 2 weeks prior to the reservation date. The refund will be mailed to the renter after the township board meeting following the cancellation.